‘We are a member of the British royal family. We are never tired, and we all love hospitals’ - Queen Mary (wife of King George V). #queenmary #queensgrandmother #quote #maryofteck #britishmonarchy #houseofwindsor #britishroyalfamily #british #uk 🇬🇧Alliance: @hmarmedforces | @hmroyalairforce | @britishnobility | @georgeeh95
1) Princess Grace of Monaco by Karsh , wearing her three piece pearl
set from her wedding set by Van Cleef and Arpels credit: sodaheads
Van Cleef & Arpels wedding set in platinum, pearls, and diamonds for Actress Grace Kelly in 1956 .It was a gift to the princess from her bethrothed Prince Rainier.
2) Prince and Princess dancing. The Princess is wearing her Van Cleef and Arpels pearls.
3) The Van Cleef and Arpels Paris boutique window decorated for the wedding of the Prince and Princess
Van Cleef & Arpels became the official jeweler of Monaco in 1955.
4 ) 5) 6) Display from presentation of Princess Grace’s Van Cleef and Arpels exhibit in 2011.
The pieces are displayed in the Personalities section at the Cooper-Hewitt exhibition and they belong to the Private Collection of Her Serene Highness Princess Grace of Monaco, Principality of Monaco
7) B/W portrait by Karsh showing wedding set
8) Princess Grace cover at World’s Fair Brussels wearing the Van Cleef and Arpels pearls set
9) Princess Grace , 1960, appearing at Monaco Red Cross Ball….It was her first official function since the death of her father in June, 1960
She is wearing the pearls.
10) Princess Grace of Monaco at the Mycca Gala on August 13, 1970.
11) Princess Grace wedding anniversary celebration at the Bel Air Hotel, California… April 24 1981 credit:Barry King/wireimage
King Olav of Norway, Princess Diana and Alice, Duchess of Gloucester during the Remembrance Sunday service at the Cenotaph, 8th November 1981.
"Prince Harry, Zara and Mike Tindall will all play in a wheelchair rugby match for Invictus Games"